Aren't they sweet together, daddy and his girl. Jeremy and I both love to snuggle with Reagan on the couch, she is just so snugglly and sweet these days. She loves to lay on the couch with mommy and daddy and take a nap. Its one of those times you just have to savor and take in, because she won't be little like that for long. Speaking of growing, Reagan gets bigger and bigger each day. I just can't believe how fast she grows. I have things in her closet that last week looked huge on her and this week they are fitting perfectly, next week they will be too small!! I have so many clothes and I just know that she will NEVER wear half of them, so sad, I guess I will have to dress her up for her naps or something:-)))
Park City Utah
4 years ago










No comments:
Post a Comment