My girl is 6 months old, can you believe it? I know I say that each time she turns another month old, but I truly cannot believe that she is getting so big right before my eyes!!
We are enjoying being 6 months old, let me tell you. Reagan can now sit up ALL BY HERSELF, with the occasional fall over. She has also started to go from a sitting position to a half crawling position, and then rock back and forth to try to propel herself forward! Its the cutest darn thing I ever did see. Reagan has also found out the she does in fact have a tongue, and she uses it quite often to blow raspberries!! She is a happy little thing, and so so much fun. She is rocking the solid food thing now, and cant' get enough of it. She had her 6 month check up the other day, she weighs 14 pounds and 4 ounces. Big girl!!!
Here are some of the sweetest, cutest, most precious pictures I have taken yet of our girl!! The hat was a gift from our good friend miss Carmen, isn't it SOOO cute!! Enjoy the pictures!
Park City Utah
4 years ago










1 comment:
Oh my goodness - those pictures are precious!!! I love your camera - the colors are so rich! She just grew up over night - didn't I just see her last week - and now she is already sitting up on her own. I can't wait until Audrey Kate and her get to spend the whole day together!!
Post a Comment