Here are some pictures that I took of Reagan last week. Isn't she just beautiful!! I got her this dress on Etsy, I just love it. I have been waiting until the sun was shining to get outside and take some pictures of Reagan in her pretty dress. Believe it or not, it has been raining like crazy here in Texas, and the sun has been hard to find recently. Not that I am complaining, summer is on the way, and soon we will be wishing for more rain!!
Reagan is five months now, and its unbelievable how one month can make such a difference!! Reagan is now rolling over from her belly to her back and so forth, and she rolls and rolls and rolls constantly. She has now started to roll onto her belly and then to her back and so forth, and before you know it, she is halfway across the room.
She is also talking up a storm, and she has a new sound now, she half squeals/half yells, its really funny. She will make her sound and then I try to emulate it back to her, and then we have a little squealing conversation. Jeremy says we sound like a couple of whales having a conversation :-)) (Hopefully that is not a crack on my post pregnancy body and Reagan's milk belly:-))
Reagan has found her feet, so she is always trying to get them in her mouth, along with EVERYTHING else!!
Reagan has always loved her baths, but she has recently started playing in the tub, she splashes and laughs and just has a grand old time. She is a funny girl.









No comments:
Post a Comment