Monday, May 18, 2009

YUMMY

Reagan has started eating some solid foods and its been really fun to watch her progression through this newly learned skill. We started out with some rice cereal, she really wasn't too fond of it, I would give her a bite of the cereal, she would just look at me and then spit it right out!! It was really funny to watch. Finally after a few attempts, she started to understand what she was supposed to do with the cereal. I started to thicken the cereal a little, and then she just took off with it, and now she LOVES her cereal!! She gets so excited when its time to eat, she opens her mouth in anticipation of the food! Its really cute. She also has started eating some veggies and fruit, She loves the carrots and squash, pears and bananas. We have tried peas, not a huge fan, but we will work on it.

Here are some pictures of Reagan's first attempts at eating solid food!! Note, she would much rather eat her bib than her food, but that is getting better too!!



Yummy carrots, her favorite. I think I need to invest in some strong stain remover, carrots are NOT easy to get out of baby clothing!!



Here is Reagan in her new highchair. My grandmother, Reagan's great grandmother, bought it for her. Its really neat, it had four different ways that you can use the high chair. It changes eventually into a booster seat, etc. I think she looks like such a big girl sitting in her new highchair!!




She would much rather eat her bib than the food!!

No comments: