Thursday, May 14, 2009

Zoo Fun

We recently took Reagan on her first trip to the zoo. The weather was beautiful last weekend, so we decided to get out of the house and enjoy it. I didn't really expect Reagan to even notice the animals since she still has no clue that Maggie even exists yet, we just thought it would be fun to get out of the house. Reagan did great at the zoo, she sat in her stroller like a big girl and just took everything in. I think she enjoyed watching all of the people around her, and she didn't fuss or cry once the whole time we were there. Jeremy and I enjoyed watching all of the animals and just being out and getting some exercise walking around the zoo.


Here are some fun animal pictures:



















Here is a sweet picture of our girl, you can see how much she enjoyed seeing all of the animals:-))))



SO SWEET!!!!!

No comments: